Time can be tricky to manage, but
luckily we're here to help!
Let's start with the common questions:
Every watch model is slightly different, but they all have a similar method of starting the time.
1. Remove the plastic 'stopper' from the crown on the right side of the watch.
2. Turn the crown to set the correct time.
3. Push the crown inwards back towards the watch to start the time.
To adjust the time later, you just need to pull the crown outwards (very gently) and turn to your desired time.
Simply push it back in to restart the time.
Some of our watch models have a date feature. Follow the steps below to change the date.
1. Pull the crown slightly outwards (very gently). You only need to pull slightly out, not all the way like you would to change the time.
2. Rotate the crown until you get to the correct date.
3. Push the crown back inwards to set.
Our steel watches come with extra links so that it can be adjusted to your wrist size.
Removing steel links from the band requires a special tool & we recommend getting your steel band adjusted at your local watch/shoe repair centre to avoid any damage to the watch. This should only cost you about $8-$15 AUD.
JOIN THE UJ CREW
Receive our latest weekly releases, offers, guides and more.